soap/wsdlDriver get service methods ONLY

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Alin Popa, Jan 29, 2007.

  1. Alin Popa

    Alin Popa Guest

    Hi,

    There is possible by using soap/wsdlDriver to display ONLY methods from
    the current service ?

    For ex:

    wsdl="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Version?wsdl"
    driver=SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).create_rpc_driver

    I want to get, from the driver, only the getVersion method (of course, I
    don't know the name of it).

    Thanks.

    Alin.

    Alin Popa, Jan 29, 2007

  2. Alin Popa

    Alin Popa Guest

    Alin Popa wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > There is possible by using soap/wsdlDriver to display ONLY methods from
    > the current service ?
    >
    > For ex:
    >
    > wsdl="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Version?wsdl"
    > driver=SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).create_rpc_driver
    >
    > I want to get, from the driver, only the getVersion method (of course, I
    > don't know the name of it).
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Alin.

    I find out (or seems to be what I'm looking for):

    require 'soap/wsdlDriver'
    wsdl="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Version?wsdl"
    driver=SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).create_rpc_driver
    driver.singleton_methods.each do
    |meth|
    puts "Method: #{meth}"
    end