soap/wsdlDriver get service methods ONLY

Alin Popa

Hi,

There is possible by using soap/wsdlDriver to display ONLY methods from
the current service ?

For ex:

wsdl="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Version?wsdl"
driver=SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).create_rpc_driver

I want to get, from the driver, only the getVersion method (of course, I
don't know the name of it).

Thanks.

Alin.

Alin Popa

Alin said:
Hi,

There is possible by using soap/wsdlDriver to display ONLY methods from
the current service ?

For ex:

wsdl="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Version?wsdl"
driver=SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).create_rpc_driver

I want to get, from the driver, only the getVersion method (of course, I
don't know the name of it).

Thanks.

Alin.

I find out (or seems to be what I'm looking for):

require 'soap/wsdlDriver'
wsdl="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Version?wsdl"
driver=SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).create_rpc_driver
driver.singleton_methods.each do
|meth|
puts "Method: #{meth}"
end