soap xsi:nil="true" problem for multi level objects

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by emil, Oct 31, 2006.

  1. emil

    emil Guest

    Hello;
    i try to do object serialization xml with using soap.But it shows me just
    till 4th level.
    After 3th level xsi:nil="true" appears.there is the xml instance;

    <soap:Body>
    <OTA_VehAvailRateRQ xmlns="http://tempuri.org/">
    <POS>
    <source>
    <RequestorID>
    <CompanyName xsi:nil="true" />
    <ID>string</ID>
    <ID_Context>string</ID_Context>
    <Instance>string</Instance>
    <Type>string</Type>
    <URL>string</URL>
    <MessagePassword>string</MessagePassword>
    </RequestorID>
    </source>
    </POS>

    Does anybody know the solution?My another question is for complex(multi level)
    objects i couldnt get any neither get nor post xml.How to accomplish that?

    i ll appreciate if You help me.
    Thanks for help
    emil, Oct 31, 2006