Soap4r and wsdl

Michael Gebhart

Hi,

i am currently doing my first steps with soap4r and ruby. The first things
work really good. I can call a function of the webservice and I receive
the data, the function returns. But now I want to integrate the wsdl -
file. I am very new to soap and wsdl. The wsdl file describes some data
structures and some functions don´t only return a string, or a int. They
return such a data structure defined in the wsdl-file. Now: How can I
integrate this file and use the structures in my program?

Thanks

Mike

Michael Gebhart

Hi,

well i found the solution :) There is nothing to do in Ruby :)) Simply
connecting to the webservice and using the structure. It simply works. Its
fantastic.

Greetings

Michael