SOAP4R autogenerated SOAP service always mounted on HTTP server root?

yonatan_avraham

I've noticed that when generating a soaplet with wsdl2ruby it creates a
webrick HTTP server and always mounts the soaplet onto the root (/) of
the HTTP server (e.g. wsdl2ruby --type server --wsdl StockQuote.wsdl).
(The WSDL specifies <soap:address
location="http://example.com/stockquote"/>)

Is there a way to specify that it should be mounted on a specific
directory? e.g. http://hostname:10080/StockQuote

Currently the server basically responds to http://hostname:10080 or
actually any other URL that starts with http://hostname:10080. I found
in line 34 of C:\ruby\lib\ruby\1.8\soap\rpc the following
@server.mount('/', @soaplet) so I'm guessing that it's just hardcoded
this way.