    --=20
    "So long, and thanks for all the fish"

    Jeff Wood
    Jeff Wood, Aug 19, 2005

  2. Jeff Wood

    Ken Brush Guest

    On 8/19/05, Jeff Wood <> wrote:
    > Hey folks,
    >=20
    > Not too long ago, I sent an email to the list looking for any good
    > documentation/tutorials on using soap4r ... I didn't get a response...
    > Does anybody have any good suggestions?
    >=20
    > I really need to find something ... I've been stumbling about with a
    > little test project and need to get it moved forward ...
    >=20
    > Thanks in advance for your time.
    >=20

    The only stuff I've found is at:=20
    http://dev.ctor.org/soap4r

    HTH,
    -Ken
    Ken Brush, Aug 19, 2005

  3. Jeff Wood

    Jeff Wood Guest

    Yeah, that's all I had come up with before ... So I guess I'll just
    have to dig through until I figure things out...

    Unfortunately I'm working on code for work so I can't just post a bit
    and get those that already grok to help...

    But thanks for the link.

    j.

    Jeff Wood, Aug 19, 2005