    how to make these extensions?

    Like learn more about them,

    Cheers!
    Ted A W, Jan 12, 2006

  2. Ted A W

    Josh Twist Guest

    Josh Twist, Jan 13, 2006

  3. Ted A W

    Ted A W Guest

    Thanks for URL!
    Yep, I saw an code snippet were parameters were validated
    in that way. Good point in this kind if method validate is that the Web
    method
    newer gets invalid parameters and it does not make errors bacause of wrong
    parameters. But yes, of course parameters can be validated inside web method
    too.

    Cheers!

    Ted A W, Jan 15, 2006