    jboss server5.1

    Plz any one help me ...............
    , Jul 13, 2012

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 23:47:50 -0700 (PDT),

    >Plz any one help me ..

    look at those places in the code. See what conditions trigger the
    exception.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com
    Roedy Green, Jul 22, 2012

  3. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > I have using webapplication integrate with webservice. my screen values
    > are setting the webservices. But all the values are setted. but after some
    > exception is thrown. Like
    > javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: unknown
    > at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS.getSOAPFaultException(SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS.java:85)
    > at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.binding.SOAP11BindingJAXWS.throwFaultException(SOAP11BindingJAXWS.java:107)
    >

    > configuration:
    > jdk1.6
    > jboss server5.1
    >
    > Plz any one help me ...............

    Well, that's not a lot to go on, but let's get what we can.

    Normally a SOAPFault is defined with the schema for the SOAP exchange.

    Which we haven't seen.

    But the "unknown" message suggests that the underlying fault or exception
    represented by the service description might have been unexpected.

    Perhaps the values you provided were out of band for the service's expectations.

    Without knowing the service definition, how you invoked it and with what
    values, it's too difficult to divine the details of the problem.

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.
    Lew, Jul 22, 2012