SOAPFaultException

lakshmanan.mpt

Hi,
I have using webapplication integrate with webservice. my screen values are setting the webservices. But all the values are setted. but after some exception is thrown. Like

javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: unknown
at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS.getSOAPFaultException(SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS.java:85)
at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.binding.SOAP11BindingJAXWS.throwFaultException(SOAP11BindingJAXWS.java:107)

configuration:
jdk1.6
jboss server5.1

Plz any one help me ...............

Roedy Green

Plz any one help me ..

look at those places in the code. See what conditions trigger the
exception.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Lew

I have using webapplication integrate with webservice. my screen values
are setting the webservices. But all the values are setted. but after some
exception is thrown. Like
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: unknown
at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS.getSOAPFaultException(SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS.java:85)
at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.binding.SOAP11BindingJAXWS.throwFaultException(SOAP11BindingJAXWS.java:107)

configuration:
jdk1.6
jboss server5.1

Plz any one help me ...............

Well, that's not a lot to go on, but let's get what we can.

Normally a SOAPFault is defined with the schema for the SOAP exchange.

Which we haven't seen.

But the "unknown" message suggests that the underlying fault or exception
represented by the service description might have been unexpected.

Perhaps the values you provided were out of band for the service's expectations.

Without knowing the service definition, how you invoked it and with what
values, it's too difficult to divine the details of the problem.