    Anyone has any ideas how to get the nodeTypedValue of NotificationSignature
    element.

    Thanks in advance.

    eAW, Nov 21, 2003

  2. eAW

    eAW Guest

    I eventually figure out how to retrieve this stupid value from
    SoapUnknownHeader. Of course, the code is ugly and I have to check all the
    unknown header before finding the one I need. It makes no sense of using
    ..net since I can use any xml parsers to get this value. Is there any more
    elegant way to do this?

    Thanks in advance

    "eAW" <> wrote in message
    > All the sample code that I can find on SoapHeader is at least one level

    down

    xmlns:ebay="https://developer.ebay.com/2001/schema">78b268119889e57ad7a3d88b

    eAW, Nov 21, 2003