SoapHeader

eAW

All the sample code that I can find on SoapHeader is at least one level down
within a root node. However, the eBay is using the flat structure. Here is
the sample,

<SOAP-ENV:Header>
<ebay:NotificationSignature
xmlns:ebay="https://developer.ebay.com/2001/schema">78b268119889e57ad7a3d88b
ee8f5692</ebay:NotificationSignature>
</SOAP-ENV:Header>

I could not figure out how to get the value from .NET SoapHeader class.

Anyone has any ideas how to get the nodeTypedValue of NotificationSignature
element.

Thanks in advance.

eAW

I eventually figure out how to retrieve this stupid value from
SoapUnknownHeader. Of course, the code is ugly and I have to check all the
unknown header before finding the one I need. It makes no sense of using
..net since I can use any xml parsers to get this value. Is there any more
elegant way to do this?

Thanks in advance