soaplite missing namespace in my soap envelop

carex

How can I add a namespace in the soap envelope ??

I would like to add:

xmlns:m="http://10.122.123.110:8251/axis/services/exam"

to the envelop below.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Body><acceptRequest
xmlns="http://10.122.123.110:8251/axis/services/exam"><request
xsi:type="xsd:string">

I know for sure this xmlns has to be present.
But it is not. Why ?
Could my problem be caused by an not correct uri ??
SOAP::Lite
->proxy("http://10.122.123.110:8251/axis/services/exam")
->uri("http://10.122.123.110:8251/axis/services/exam")

When I trace I can see all the xml I send is ok except for the missing
spacename in my envelop.
But without it I won't get my result

Any help to a soap newbie greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your time.
carex.