SOAPpy help

I'm new to web services and the like and
i'm trying to create my own server.

The documentation for SOAP in general on python seems to
be very sparse (or i'm looking in the wrong place).

How can i create a method in python to return more than one bit
of data? I'm using the registerObject method in SOAPServer and i have
a method in my class which returns a value. Obviously then at
the client side i'm getting a SOAP response with the return data.

eg

<Result xsi:type="xsd:string">blah</Result>

Is is possible to get more than one item back in this way? Or have
i totally misunderstood SOAP?

Thanks in advance.