SOAPpy SOAP and/or WSDL Question

Discussion in 'Python' started by Rodney, Dec 4, 2005.

  1. Rodney

    Rodney Guest

    Hi all,

    I am relatively weak in Python and I need some help with this. I have built
    a series of SOAP client functions that ping, authenticate (password
    username), and query a SOAP server. All works well but I cannt figure out
    on part of the download SOAP outgoing message. I also tried WSDL and cann't
    figure it out.

    The problem: there is one element called:

    u'documents'

    whos type is:

    (u'http://www.ExchangeNetwork.net/schema/v1.0/node.xsd',
    u'ArrayOfNodeDocument')

    I don't know how to make an "ArrayOfNodeDocument" for an element "document".
    I have tried everything I can think of but I didn't have any luck. Tried to
    send a variable with the SOAP message as the variable but the httplib method
    I used gave me an error: "gaierror: (11001, 'getaddrinfo failed')".

    Does anyone know how to deal with this? I would appreciate some code if
    possible. P.S. I don't know XML-RPC

    Cheers,

    Rodney, Dec 4, 2005