    I do not know where to start with?

    Thanks
    Junhua

    Junhua Deng (AL/EAB), Oct 27, 2005

  2. Junhua Deng (AL/EAB)

    dcrespo Guest

    When enabling the server, note that you put '' as the IP, and not
    'localhost'.

    if you put an ip: '172.16.1.2', your server will listen on that IP (if
    it's valid)
    if you put '', your server will listen on all IPs defined on that
    computer.
    of you put 'localhost', it will listen for local connections only.

    Maybe that's the problem.

    dcrespo, Oct 27, 2005