    Looking forward to any help in this regard..
    thanks,
    KR

    Kishore_R, Oct 11, 2005

  2. "Kishore_R" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I have recently started getting an error message, whenever i boot up
    > my laptop.
    >
    > The error is :
    > " Could not start DB server: Socket() failed for UDP socket: (10106)
    > the requested service provider could not be loaded or initialized"
    >
    > The only odd thing, i have noticed after i have started getting this
    > error is... I am not able to connect to my neighbor's wireless network
    > (says it has limited or no connectivity).
    >

    > Looking forward to any help in this regard..

    Well, please read the posting guidelines for this group to learn how you
    can help yourself, and help others help you, in case that fails. First
    thing to do: Decide if you have a Perl question. If so, state it. If
    not, find an appropriate forum.

    Sinan
    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Oct 11, 2005

  3. Kishore_R

    Anno Siegel Guest

    Kishore_R <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have recently started getting an error message, whenever i boot up my
    > laptop.
    >
    > The error is :
    > " Could not start DB server: Socket() failed for UDP socket: (10106)
    > the requested service provider could not be loaded or initialized"
    >
    > The only odd thing, i have noticed after i have started getting this
    > error is... I am not able to connect to my neighbor's wireless network
    > (says it has limited or no connectivity).

    Looks like your neighbor got tired of acting as your service provider
    and tightened up security a bit. Talk to your neighbor.

    Anno

    Anno Siegel, Oct 11, 2005