  1. Guest

    i need a simple packet sniffer client and server using c in linux.
    , Feb 7, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > i need a simple packet sniffer client and server using c in linux.

    What you're looking for can be found down the corridor, second door on
    the left, in comp.unix.programmer ...

    (followup-to set)

    --
    BR, Vladimir

    Mencken and Nathan's Fifteenth Law of The Average American:
    The worst actress in the company is always the manager's wife.
    Vladimir S. Oka, Feb 7, 2006

  3. "" <> writes:
    > i need a simple packet sniffer client and server using c in linux.

    Try comp.unix.programmer or comp.os.linux.programmer.

    Keith Thompson, Feb 7, 2006

    look for libpcap on google.