    transfer a big file ( ~ 2 GB ) using 3 lines connection in the same
    time to decrease upload time? Any idea

    Thx,

    Nhan Ngo, Nov 24, 2008

  2. On 2008-11-24, Nhan Ngo <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I have 3 ethernet interfaces in my linux box connected to 3 interface
    > of other linux box. Is there any good way to write a small program to
    > transfer a big file ( ~ 2 GB ) using 3 lines connection in the same
    > time to decrease upload time? Any idea

    Try asking on comp.unix.programmer and/or comp.protocols.tcp-ip,
    where this question is on topic and more qualified people will be
    on hand to assist.

    --
    Andrew Smallshaw

    Andrew Smallshaw, Nov 24, 2008

  3. Nhan Ngo

    Flash Gordon Guest

    Andrew Smallshaw wrote, On 24/11/08 09:07:
    > On 2008-11-24, Nhan Ngo <> wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >> I have 3 ethernet interfaces in my linux box connected to 3 interface
    >> of other linux box. Is there any good way to write a small program to
    >> transfer a big file ( ~ 2 GB ) using 3 lines connection in the same
    >> time to decrease upload time? Any idea

    > Try asking on comp.unix.programmer and/or comp.protocols.tcp-ip,
    > where this question is on topic and more qualified people will be
    > on hand to assist.

    I would actually suggest a more general group as there are almost
    certainly better ways to do it than writing your own SW. Start by
    looking up bonding.
    --
    Flash Gordon
    If spamming me sent it to

    Flash Gordon, Nov 24, 2008
  4. Nhan Ngo

    CBFalconer Guest

    Nhan Ngo wrote:

    > I have 3 ethernet interfaces in my linux box connected to 3
    > interface of other linux box. Is there any good way to write a
    > small program to transfer a big file ( ~ 2 GB ) using 3 lines
    > connection in the same time to decrease upload time? Any idea

    Sockets are off-topic on c.l.c. Try comp.unix.programmer.

    Try the download section.

    CBFalconer, Nov 24, 2008