Socket - Threads Programmation

christophe.anthon

Hi,
I have started with socket programmation and well no problem since now.
But now i want to thread connections for the server and I got stuck in
the topic of threads. Has someone here experience in how to use threads
and how they work? Perhaps somebody can send me some code so that i
will finally solve my problem.

Thank you!
Have a nice day,
Christophe

Peter Julian

Hi,
I have started with socket programmation and well no problem since now.
But now i want to thread connections for the server and I got stuck in
the topic of threads. Has someone here experience in how to use threads
and how they work? Perhaps somebody can send me some code so that i
will finally solve my problem.

Thank you!
Have a nice day,
Christophe

Off topic, sorry. Try comp.programming.threads and alt.winsock.programming.
As far as threads are concerned, you may (or may not), consider boost's
concurrent programming project in the case you have compatibility in mind.