SocketPro -- A framework implemented on batching/queue, asynchrony and parallel computaion with onli

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Yuancai \(Charlie\) Ye, Jun 7, 2004.

  1. Hi, All:

    I am happy to annouce that we have formally released our latest SocketPro
    version 4 at www.udaparts.com, an advanced remoting framework written from
    batching/queue, asynchrony and parallel computation.

    Key Benefits of SocketPro:

    Super performance and scalability
    It is a guarantee that SocketPro based client-server applications
    beat all of .Net remoting, DCOM, COM/Surrogation, MTS/COM+, Corba, Java RMI
    and Web service in performance and scalability UNDER ANY CASES! No joke!

    Lots of unique features
    None of common frameworks can provide more features than SocketPro.
    Many of SocketPro features are unique and available ONLY in SocketPro.

    Unique design
    SocketPro is written on batching/queue, asynchrony and parallel
    computation with online compressing. It supports handling multiple requests
    concurrently in batch asynchronously or synchronously with online
    compressing. No common frameworks can have these unique feature.

    Simple to use
    SocketPro completes all of common distributed application tasks. The
    latest version of SocketPro can match with anyone of common distributed
    application frameworks in simplicity. No hidden problems!

    Notification service
    SocketPro implements a built-in notification service, which enables
    you to notify a message to one or more clients either from a remote server
    or from a client.

    Different programming experience and lots of fun
    SocketPro is written from batching, asynchrony and parallel
    computations. You can get a totally different programming experience with
    lots of fun, and will have no or much less multithreading and event problems
    to bother you!

    Accessing your data securely in real-time fashion anywhere over all of types
    of networks, Dial-up, cable, DSL, Wireless modems, and LAN
    SocketPro is created for internet development with all of types of
    networks. You can share your databases, files, and messages over all of
    types of networks. You can even use a phone line modem to access these data
    with decent speed.

    Secure
    Embedded with openssl to secure all of data transaction between
    clients and servers, beginning with the version 3.0.0.1.

    Support all of COM-enabled development languages for client applications
    SocketPro comes with a set of COM objects exposing IDispatch-derived
    interfaces. It can be used with all of COM-enabled development languages.

    Support lots of development languages for server applications
    The latest version of SocketPro supports not only C/C++ with all of
    compilers available but also dotNet languages. SocketPro supports all of
    development languages capable of handling window callbacks and threads.

    Great interoperability
    Unlike common distributed frameworks, SocketPro has great
    interoperability among many different development languages. For example,
    you can easily let old VB code communicate the latest dotNet managed code.

    Support multiple services with one port
    As shown in samples, SocketPro server provides different services
    with one TCP/IP port. You can easily add your services into a SocketPro
    server. All of services can be switched at run time.

    SocketPro can be free to you
    Within a limited time period, you can get a copy of SocketPro for
    free!

    --
    Yuancai (Charlie) Ye

    Fast and securely accessing all of remote data sources anywhere with
    SocketPro using batch/queue, asynchrony and parallel computation with online
    compressing

    See 30 well-tested and real OLEDB examples

    www.udaparts.com
    Yuancai \(Charlie\) Ye, Jun 7, 2004

  2. This group is for peer-to-peer support on ASP.NET.

    It is not an Announcements group. Please do not spam here.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jun 7, 2004