sockets programming with python on mobile phones

al pacino

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to write applications using sockets for network
programming on MOBILE Phones( using Python on mobile phones such as
nokia 66* series )

actually i want my mobile to 'TALK' to my pc 'WIRELESSLY' so i can send
data between the two

I think it works over the GPRS stack.

PLEASE PLEASE help it is crucial for my major project and my guide dont
have much(actually any) idea on this

Thank You.

Grant Edwards

Is it possible to write applications using sockets for network
programming on MOBILE Phones( using Python on mobile phones
such as nokia 66* series )

actually i want my mobile to 'TALK' to my pc 'WIRELESSLY' so i can send
data between the two

Mr. Pacino,

I just saw "Donnie Brasco" and thought you were brilliant.
However, I must say that you're chewing the SCENERY here a bit
with the semi-random SHOUTING.
I think it works over the GPRS stack.

PLEASE PLEASE help it is crucial for my major project and my guide dont
have much(actually any) idea on this

Pretty brave leaving acting and starting a new career at your
age, but if you're determined to give it a go, try here:

http://www.forum.nokia.com/python

Amazing what you can find by googling for python+nokia, eh?

al pacino

Thanks !
well..acutally this is siddharth dave i am a BIG al pacino fan ..(and
before joning this grp i had just watched 'scent of a woman") hence
this pun on myself!!

neways thanks for replying

ps: dear edwards watch 'scent of a woman' and u will forget 'doniie
brosco'..:) AL pacino won an oscar for that.