Softcore with SystemC

Stefan Oedenkoven

Hi ng,

does anybody know a project realizing a softcore in SystemC? May be only an
abstract, not synthesizeable version of a cpu...

regards,
stefan

zingafriend

stefan,
there is one systemc cordic core in opencores which, it says is
synthesizable.

-Neo

Stefan Oedenkoven

Hi Neo,

i see only some crypto cores, a random number generator and an usb core.
there's no "fetch and execute"-softcore in systemC.

other question:
does anybody know where to download the VHDL => SystemC Converter (vhdl2sc)
from the university of Verona? Google couldn't help me ;-(

Stefan