Software design and development

Discussion in 'Java' started by The Designer, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. The Designer

    The Designer Guest

    Software design and development

    An experienced software designer (and developer) provides offshore services:
    a.. software requirements analysis (especially when requirements are
    likely to change),

    b.. software modelling,

    c.. non formal design audit (cant give any certificates etc. but can find
    bugs in your requirements docs.)

    d.. DB design,

    e.. business logic design and development,

    f.. software development especially using JAVA technologies,

    g.. project analysis and tuning,

    h.. building tools for developers,

    i.. implementation technology consulting.

    My area of expertise is use of UML and related methodologies, design
    patterns, and custom specification languages. I am interested mainly in
    requirements analysis.

    I know a lot of technologies and tools.

    Rate is about 30$ per hour, to negotiate depending of project type. Rates
    are to be paid weekly.

    References upon request.

    I can also organize a team of designers or developers.

    Contact:

    regards

    The Designer
    The Designer, Jul 21, 2004

  2. The Designer

    Liz Guest

    Is it $30 USD per hour? Or 30SR = Saudi Royals perhaps.

    Liz, Jul 21, 2004