Software Design Engineer - .NET Engineer- IMMEDIATE AND HOT

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Ann, Jan 2, 2008.

  1. Ann

    Ann Guest

    Title: Software Design Engineer - .NET Engineer
    Skills: Software Designing, .NET, SQL, XML, HTML, Visual Studio, bug
    tracking

    Trinity Consultancy Services is seeking applications from qualified
    and experienced software engineers with above skills for various
    requirements with their Clients

    Required Skills:
    * Software Design Engineer,.NET Engineer, SQL, XML, HTML, Visual
    Studio, bug tracking
    * 4+ years .NET development
    * Bachelors Degree
    * C# / C++ / JAVA programming expertise
    * Wed Design using HTML/DHTML/JAVASCRIPT
    * Ability to work within deadlines
    * Design and develop software based on project requirements
    * Work within the scope of customer needs
    * Software Maintenance, test and fix
    * Continually stay up to date on leading technology

    Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
    Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
    all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
    small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
    subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
    organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
    various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
    Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
    information technology consulting services, and business process
    outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

    Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
    development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
    Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
    throughout the United States.

    Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
    enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
    deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
    resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
    Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
    detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
    and expectations.
    Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

    Email:

    www.trinityconsultancy.com
    Ann, Jan 2, 2008

  2. Ann

    The Magpie Guest

    Ann wrote:
    > Title: Software Design Engineer - .NET Engineer

    Ann,

    As you have no doubt gathered from other replies - I expect more than
    the two I have seen so far - you have made a serious technical error
    in posting job adverts to this group. Especially so since the
    positions advertised have nothing to do with the topic of the group.
    Unfortunately, the error is probably more serious than you realise.

    It is true that this group is used by programming staff but it is also
    used by the technically capable public and business as well as
    companies with specific queries. In short, what you have done rather
    than actually post appropriate job adverts to your natural employees
    is to post irrelevant intrusions to your natural *customers*. This
    will not have done your company any favours whatever.

    May I suggest, if you wish to use Usenet for company purposes, that
    you first discuss it as an issue in alt.computer.consultants.moderated
    or some such group. I am sure they will help you avoid future such
    errors of judgement. Meanwhile, you might do well to apologise to the
    group in an effort to minimise any damage to your reputation.
    The Magpie, Jan 2, 2008

  3. Ann

    The Magpie Guest

    Randy Webb wrote:
    > The Magpie said the following on 1/2/2008 6:57 PM:
    >> Ann wrote:
    >>> Title: Software Design Engineer - .NET Engineer
    >>>

    >> Ann,
    >>
    >> As you have no doubt gathered from other replies - I expect more than
    >> the two I have seen so far - you have made a serious technical error
    >> in posting job adverts to this group.

    > Do you actually believe that "Ann" is going to read any reply to this?

    Not for one second - but, you never know, others might read it before
    they make a similar cock-up.
    The Magpie, Jan 3, 2008
  4. The Magpie wrote:
    > Randy Webb wrote:
    >> The Magpie said the following on 1/2/2008 6:57 PM:
    >>>>
    >>> Ann,
    >>>
    >>> As you have no doubt gathered from other replies - I expect more than
    >>> the two I have seen so far - you have made a serious technical error
    >>> in posting job adverts to this group.

    >> Do you actually believe that "Ann" is going to read any reply to this?

    > Not for one second - but, you never know, others might read it before
    > they make a similar cock-up.

    The first time it is an error, the second time it is carelessness, and the
    third time it is intentional. Guess how many times "Ann" has posted this
    off-topic here ...

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Jan 3, 2008