Software Developers/Programmers

Discussion in 'C++' started by optionsindia, Feb 1, 2007.

  1. optionsindia

    optionsindia Guest

    hi partners,
    we are having a urgent requirement for of our
    client in mubai if u r intrested
    Kindly mail your responses to

    Software Developers / Programmers (Ref code: SD/P-CD-I6)

    Client of Ours , a UK based IT firm -Microsoft Certified Partner,
    providing "internet marketing" solutions to major clients, Started
    Indian operations in 2006.

    They have an office in New York and have built some of the largest E-
    commerce sites in the World . They have utilised the latest
    Microsoft.NET environment to build large scale applications.

    Job Profile

    The company is looking for outstanding .net professionals with Project
    management experience in .net/C#,SQL 2005. And Working on large
    international software projects for Microsoft certified partner.

    Candidate with MCSD / Microsoft certification preferred

    Education: BE/B.Tech/MCA

    Experience: 4-8 years

    Skills: ASP .NET, VB.NET.C#,SQL SERVER

    MUMBAI BASED CANDIDATES ONLY NEED TO APPLY

    optionsindia, Feb 1, 2007