Software Development Engineers needed - open source enviro - Seattle

C++HeadHunter

My name is Ken Johnson and I work for Volt Technical Resources. I'm
seeking out people with specific talent and experience for roles at a
large online retailer in Seattle!! Experienced software
designers/developers (4-5 yrs min.) with C++, Perl, STLs, and Java in a
Linux/Unix environment are a bottom line. SDLC experience would be
great. My role is to place qualified individuals in front of hiring
managers - no HR black hole. I'm hoping I might be able to help
you, or someone you know, with this new opportunity. Send me a note for
further info, or forward on your resume.
Here to help!
Ken
(e-mail address removed)

Ann

C++HeadHunter said:
My name is Ken Johnson and I work for Volt Technical Resources. I'm
seeking out people with specific talent and experience for roles at a
large online retailer in Seattle!! Experienced software
designers/developers (4-5 yrs min.) with C++, Perl, STLs, and Java in a
Linux/Unix environment are a bottom line. SDLC experience would be
great. My role is to place qualified individuals in front of hiring
managers - no HR black hole. I'm hoping I might be able to help
you, or someone you know, with this new opportunity. Send me a note for
further info, or forward on your resume.
Here to help!
Ken
(e-mail address removed)

Would the candidate be a Volt employee or a 'customer' employee?