Software Development - Slightly off topic

Paul Kraus

I am the network administrator for my company. I handle all admin tasks on
5 servers as well as software development and project management. I find
that the one tool I am lacking is something that will let me manage my
tasks, keep notes, progress time lines, as well see other projects. I
looked at microsoft project but its like a word document you can only see
the project that you open. Any one have some suggestions on software that
will help me manage software development projects made even my source code
changes but that would not be compeltely nessary. Thanks.

Paul Kraus

SRam

Paul Kraus said:
I am the network administrator for my company. I handle all admin tasks on
5 servers as well as software development and project management. I find
that the one tool I am lacking is something that will let me manage my
tasks, keep notes, progress time lines, as well see other projects. I
looked at microsoft project but its like a word document you can only see
the project that you open. Any one have some suggestions on software that
will help me manage software development projects made even my source code
changes but that would not be compeltely nessary. Thanks.

Paul Kraus

Managing dual tasks is not a complex issue. If you have good
programming skills you will stick to programming very often or your
mind will go around debugging & fixing bugs. Cultivate the habit of
writing simple code's then you will do well in both tasks