    CGI::Session version is 4.20

    Thanks.
    , Aug 15, 2007

    wrote:
    > Can anyone shed some light on how I can address this:
    >
    > Software error:
    > Your vendor has not defined Fcntl macro O_NOFOLLOW, used at /usr/local/
    > lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/CGI/Session/Driver/file.pm line 26.
    >
    > $ /usr/local/bin/perl -v
    >
    > This is perl, v5.6.0 built for sun4-solaris
    >
    > CGI::Session version is 4.20

    I don't know why the eval isn't doing what it is supposed to be
    doing. Perhaps Fcntl is somehow bypassing it. What version of Fcntl do
    you have?

    You could probably fix it by changing line 26 of the indicated file from
    $NO_FOLLOW = eval { O_NOFOLLOW } || 0;

    $NO_FOLLOW = 0;

    Xho

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
    , Aug 15, 2007

    On Aug 15, 10:15 am, wrote:

    > I don't know why the eval isn't doing what it is supposed to be
    > doing. Perhaps Fcntl is somehow bypassing it. What version of Fcntl do
    > you have?

    I'll give that a try. Fcntl version is 1.03.
    , Aug 15, 2007

    wrote:
    > On Aug 15, 10:15 am, wrote:
    >
    > > I don't know why the eval isn't doing what it is supposed to be
    > > doing. Perhaps Fcntl is somehow bypassing it. What version of Fcntl
    > > do you have?
    > >

    > I'll give that a try. Fcntl version is 1.03.

    I don't seen any diff between 1.03 and what I have that would
    seem relevant.

    Hmmm. Are you monkeying around with $SIG{__DIE__}? I ask because
    the only way I've been able to reproduce your error is if I put something
    like:
    BEGIN {$SIG{__DIE__} = sub {warn $_[0]; exit};}

    before the "my $s=new CGI::Session"