    Sharon Housley
    Software Marketing Resource
    http://www.softwaremarketingresource.com
    S. Housley, Oct 1, 2003

  2. S. Housley <> wrote:

    > I'm not quite sure if this is an appropriate place to post this,

    Does your newsletter have an article regarding Perl in it?

    If so, then you should have said so.

    If not, then your post is off-topic.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming
    Tad McClellan, Oct 2, 2003

  3. S. Housley

    S. Housley Guest

    >> I'm not quite sure if this is an appropriate place to post this,
    >

    >Does your newsletter have an article regarding Perl in it?

    The newsletter is for developers and addresses issues that software developers
    deal with and provides resources and tips for developers, its not specific to
    perl but software development. I apologize if it was inappropriate but I
    thought there might be interest.
    S. Housley, Oct 2, 2003