Software Marketing News

S. Housley

Hi All,
I'm not quite sure if this is an appropriate place to post this, but I assume
its a forum of developers and the newsletter might be of interest.

I just posted October's Software Marketing news. Some of the topics touched on
this month include RSS, an overview of the ISDEF conference, and some news from
Microsoft. The newsletter can be viewed online at -
http://www.softwaremarketingresource.com/author-resource-newsletter32.html

If you are interested in the information please subscribe by sending an email to
(e-mail address removed) with subscribe as the subject line.

Thank you
Sharon Housley
Software Marketing Resource
http://www.softwaremarketingresource.com

Tad McClellan

S. Housley said:
I'm not quite sure if this is an appropriate place to post this,

Does your newsletter have an article regarding Perl in it?

If so, then you should have said so.

If not, then your post is off-topic.

S. Housley

I'm not quite sure if this is an appropriate place to post this,
Does your newsletter have an article regarding Perl in it?

The newsletter is for developers and addresses issues that software developers
deal with and provides resources and tips for developers, its not specific to
perl but software development. I apologize if it was inappropriate but I
thought there might be interest.
Sharon Housley