    I'm basically trying to setup a paperless office..lol

    If you could help that would be great.

    Thanx
    niXin, Jul 12, 2005

  2. niXin

    Fuzzyman Guest

    Sounds like the sort of project that could work as a plugin to
    chandler.

    There's a Python interface to TWAIN (the scanner protocol) - but I'm
    not *aware* of anything built on top of it. google may have a better
    idea though.

    Regards,

    Fuzzy
    http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python
    Fuzzyman, Jul 12, 2005

  3. "Document Management Software" is a little vague. What do you want it
    to do? In general though, when someone says "content management" and
    "Python", the general response is Zope, usually with Plone on top.
    Peter Herndon, Jul 12, 2005
  4. [Fuzzy]
    > There's a Python interface to TWAIN (the scanner protocol)

    [Alexis]
    > Where I could find the TWAIN python interface ?

    Try typing "python twain" into Google. The first hit is:

    http://twainmodule.sourceforge.net/
    "The Python TWAIN module provides an interface to scanners, digital
    cameras and other devices which implement TWAIN, for the Windows
    platform. It provides the functionality to allow a Python
    application to connect to the scanner/camera and to retrieve images
    from that device."

    --
    Richie Hindle
    Richie Hindle, Jul 13, 2005
  5. niXin

    David Isaac Guest

    "niXin" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone direct me to where I can find free software to do the

    following:

    http://furius.ca/nabu/ ?
    David Isaac, Jul 22, 2005