Software QA Engineer - Work with a Leading Provider of Enterprise Server Appliances

Jennifer

Software QA Engineer - Work with a Leading Provider of Enterprise
Server Appliances
Job #: AZUL-QASWE

This is your golden opportunity to work with a world-class engineering
team testing cutting edge server appliance technology. As one of our
QA Engineers you will put our leading edge technology to the test
while having the chance to sharpen your software engineering skills.
Our large team of QA engineers will provide you with the support and
knowledge to develop your skills in test creation and test automation.
Down the road, you can continue to contribute your technical expertise
in software testing or have a chance to develop your leadership skills
within the QA team. At Azul Systems we support your curiosity and
passion for career growth!

Azul Systems is a global provider of enterprise server appliances that
delivers compute and memory resources as a shared network service to
transaction-intensive applications, such as those built on the Java
platform. Our family of Azul Compute Appliances enables transparent,
massively scalable infrastructure that supports the business
priorities of today's most demanding enterprise environments and
delivers increased capabilities, capacity and utilization at a
fraction of the cost of traditional computing models. The Azul Virtual
Machine (VM) team is growing and looking for great new talent. This
team is responsible for driving the enhancement and optimization of
the highest performing VM on the market. We have a variety of exciting
positions open and are looking for experience levels ranging from the
master's new grad through seasoned veteran. You will be working
directly with world-renowned engineers that have an un-paralleled
passion for innovation and performance. If you are driven by the
coolest new technology and these same passions, please review the
positions below and contact us immediately.

As a member of our Mountain View, California-based QA team, your first
mission will be testing the next generation of Azul servers.
Initially, your aptitude in black box testing, as well as UNIX
experience will contribute to your success and in becoming familiar
with our existing and extensive test bed. Moving forward you will have
the opportunity to demonstrate and enhance your hands-on testing
skills with test automation via Python scripting and Java coding to
exercise built-in APIs in the product code. Down the road your strong
understanding of Java programming will be paramount in developing a
Java simulator to test the soundness our servers. If you have an
insatiable appetite for new technology and would like to launch your
career to the next level then a position with Azul Systems is the
place for you.

To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our
online interview system managed by Accolo:

http://jobs.accolo.com/9237

Once you have completed the interview, your information will be
forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.

Related Keywords: QA engineer, software engineer, SW, software quality
assurance, test engineer, quality assurance, software testing,
networks, application engineer, white box, black box, network
administration, application integration, configuration, client server,
software, regression, matrix, performance, stress, UNIX, and
documentation testing, shell scripting, scripting, CLI, Java, server,
bug track, test scripts, automated testing, test creation, test
suites, product testing, SQA, bug fixes, design reviews, test plans,
test cases, SDLC, Perl, Java, JavaScript, shell scripting, SQL,
regression

Roedy Green

Software QA Engineer - Work with a Leading Provider of Enterprise
Server Appliances
Job #: AZUL-QASWE
this is not a place to post jobs. You are giving your company a bad
reputation.