    doesn't mean you're not retarded"
    -- The Daily Show
    =--------------------------------------------------=

    Michael Kelly, Feb 10, 2004

  2. "Michael Kelly" <> a écrit dans le message de news:c09veo$269$...
    > I'm trying to locate information on quality measurement studies that have
    > been done on projects using C, C++, Ada, Java, and Perl. I'm particularly
    > interested in materials regarding fault measurements. Any pointers would
    > be greatly appreciated.

    A famous paper on C vs. Ada is "Comparing Development Costs of C and Ada"
    http://www.adaic.com/whyada/ada-vs-c/cada_art.html

    J-P. Rosen ()

    Jean-Pierre Rosen, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Michael Kelly

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 06:58:32 +0000 (UTC), Michael Kelly
    <> wrote in comp.lang.c:

    > I'm trying to locate information on quality measurement studies that have
    > been done on projects using C, C++, Ada, Java, and Perl. I'm particularly
    > interested in materials regarding fault measurements. Any pointers would
    > be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > If these are not the proper newsgroups to post this to, please disregard.
    >
    > thanks,
    > -Mike

    I would say that this if off-topic in every group you posted it to,
    with the possible exception of the advocacy group.

    The groups you want are:

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Michael Kelly

    Steve Guest

    Please do not cross post to programming language newsgroups.
    Replies are often by default cross posted as well, leading to excessive
    chatter, and often to useless language wars.

    If you must reply to such a post, please remove all cross posted newsgroups
    from you reply.

    Thank you,
    Steve
    (The Duck)