Software Reviewers Needed

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
We are looking for volunteers interested in working on our website:

I'll bet.
The site has a software database of more then 4000 programs and we are
searching for volunteers to review them.

From website worker to program reviewer. Gee.
The volunteers will be titled as editors and their ranking and/or
comments will be viewed on the site.

My pride has never before been so titillated.
Please contact us from

No, on second thought I'm gonna listen to my mama.

hywel.jenkins

We are looking for volunteers interested in working on our website:
http://www.haysoft.com
The site has a software database of more then 4000 programs and we are
searching for volunteers to review them.

tocows.com has 1,000 development and web authoring tools, already
reviewed. I suspect that both they and download.com have tens of
thousands of software items running to millions of downloads a month
from hundreds of local servers worldwide. Why are you bothering? What
can you bring to the game that they're not already doing on a massive
scale?

Ed

We are looking for volunteers interested in working on our website:
http://www.haysoft.com
The site has a software database of more then 4000 programs and we are
searching for volunteers to review them.
The volunteers will be titled as editors and their ranking and/or
comments will be viewed on the site.
Please contact us from
http://haysoft.com/main/component/option,com_contact/Itemid,3/lang,en/

Best regards,

Cenker Sisman

How about validating your own website first for quality. On your Home
Page alone, the W3C Validation Service reports 73 XHTML errors!!!

I didn't look any further.

Doesn't exactly inspire confidence in your abilities.

Bet we don't hear from you again eh mate? Though, if you were truly
professional you would reply to the criticisms written here. But I
doubt it!!

Ed

kchayka

Ed said:
On your Home
Page alone, the W3C Validation Service reports 73 XHTML errors!!!

To me, validation errors are less bothersome than a layout that can't
gracefully adapt to my larger-than-average text size.
I didn't look any further.

I took one look at the home page, cringed at the warped layout, and hit
the browser back button.

Hywel Jenkins

How about validating your own website first for quality. On your Home
Page alone, the W3C Validation Service reports 73 XHTML errors!!!

I didn't look any further.

Doesn't exactly inspire confidence in your abilities.

He's not after help with valid HTML - he just wants some suckers to
install software, run it, use it, and then review it. The quality of
his HTML is wholly irrelevant.