Software Testing Conference 2011(July 2nd, Bangalore)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by sridevi M, Jun 24, 2011.

  1. sridevi M

    sridevi M Guest

    Hi ,

    I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on July 2nd.

    I guess it will add a great value to all the Testing professionals in
    the Testing domain.

    I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
    the Sessions below).

    The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention
    Center, Near Dairy Circle, Bangalore.

    The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I
    called,
    they had 300 more seats left.

    Please find below is the url to go through the website:
    http://tinyurl.com/Softtec
    Test Professional TRACK:

    “The ugly duckling” – Changing face of Testing
    An optimum approach to n-tier architectured application testing
    Building an Automation Framework around Open Source Technologies
    Commercial Test Automation Tools and its real benefit
    Software Security Testing
    Mobile/Infotainment Apps testing
    Cloud Testing: The future of software testing
    The Case for a Standard Uniform Test Modeling Language
    Protocol Testing
    Globalization testing- Getting your software World-ready
    Avionics Testing

    Test Leadership TRACK :

    “The ugly duckling” – Changing face of Testing
    Leadership Lessons for the Test & QA Profession
    Emerging business drivers and orthogonal validations
    Accelerate defect detection via Hypothesis Based Testing(HBT)
    The Business Case for Test Automation
    Creating a high performance Testing & QA Team
    Test Strategy and Test Planning
    Improving Test competency
    Using Real-World Agile Practices on Your Testing Project
    Workforce Strategies for Creating Successful Test Organization
    Process maturity in QA/Testing (Six Sigma, CMM..)
    sridevi M, Jun 24, 2011