Soliciting for C programs or snippets to test alias analysis

neal

Dear folk,

I'm working on a standalone pointer/alias analyzer for ANSI C
(C99), and have a plan to release the analyzer as open source project.

To ensure the correctness of the analysis, identify the cause of
imprecision, and explore the method to improve precision, I need some
real uses of pointer in C. Even though I have searched C programs on
sourceforge.net, it's really difficult to figure out which one is
suitable for my purpose. I'm particularly looking for code with the
following criteria:

*For standalone C programs*:
1. There is no restriction on the coding style, but it has to be
completely compatible with ANSI C (C89 or C99)
2. It can be compiled with open source library, or if you can
provide binary lib image.
3. The size of program should be just few thousand lines of C
code or at most 10,000 lines.
4. It heavily uses dynamically allocated memory.
5. You believe that there are opportunities in optimization if
"precise" alias information is provided.
option 6. if you know some variables are never aliased and can
list those variables.

*For C snippets*:
1. There are some reasons you think finding the anti-alias
information is very useful.

I sincerely solicit for your help. If you know any C programs or
snippets which satisfy the above criteria, please send to me. It would
be very helpful, if you can write a short description about the
functionality and especially the uses of pointer in your programs.
After I receive your program and descriptions, I will compile a
contribution list, and post both code and description online.

Thanks for your kindly help in advance.
Sincerely,
Neal