Solution and project on virtual machine

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by roberta, May 15, 2010.

  1. roberta

    roberta Guest

    Hi! I had a solution with 3+1 project: 3 project for create DLL
    (Manager, Entities, Business) and 1 web project for use the created DLL

    VisualStudio 2008\Projects\MyPRJ

    I've copied my MyPRJ folder to another PC with

    Windows 7 on a Parallels Virtual Machine (over MAC)

    Now when I try to open my solution file I show errors that tell me that

    project path isn't right

    \\.psf\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\MioProgetto\App3.dll

    or impossible to read project "App2.csproj" URI not valid

    Can you help me to modify my solution for allow me to use on Virtual
    Machine??

    Thanks
    roberta, May 15, 2010