solution design - I'm stuck

Andy B.

I have a few different choices when it comes to solution design:

1. Put all UI elements in a single dll and all other data, processing and
logic goes in all other dlls specific to a particular feature (like News,
Events or data access), or
2. Put all elements like business logic and UI in a dll specific to a
feature (like News or Events) and put the data access by itself.

This is keeping in mind that whichever one I choose, the presentation layer
(the actual pages themselves) will be kept in the website which will be
seperated from the UI, business, foundation services and data access
modules.