    Thanks!

    -Pat
    , Nov 10, 2006

  2. John Carson Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:
    > Does anyone know how to get a copy of the "Annotated Solution Guide"
    > for Bruce Eckel's "Thinking in C++" ebook? I have tried to order it
    > from the mindview.net web page. However, I get an error messge from
    > their authorization server saying:
    >
    > The following errors have occurred.
    >
    > (97) This transaction cannot be accepted.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >

    > -Pat

    If you are having a problem with Bruce Eckel's web site, then the place to
    enquire is at Bruce Eckel's web site.

    Short of that:

    1. Try again at a different time. Web sites often have temporary problems.

    2. Try again with a different browser (e.g., Firefox rather than IE, or the
    reverse).

    --
    John Carson
    John Carson, Nov 10, 2006

    On Nov 10, 4:01 am, "John Carson" <>
    wrote:
    > <> wrote in messagenews:
    >
    > > Does anyone know how to get a copy of the "Annotated Solution Guide"
    > > for Bruce Eckel's "Thinking in C++" ebook? I have tried to order it
    > > from the mindview.net web page. However, I get an error messge from
    > > their authorization server saying:

    > > The following errors have occurred.

    > > (97) This transaction cannot be accepted.

    > > Thanks!

    > > -Pat
    > >

    > If you are having a problem with Bruce Eckel's web site, then the place to
    > enquire is at Bruce Eckel's web site.
    >
    > Short of that:
    >
    > 1. Try again at a different time. Web sites often have temporary problems.
    >
    > 2. Try again with a different browser (e.g., Firefox rather than IE, or the
    > reverse).
    >
    > --
    > John Carson

    Thanks John! I have tried every available communication means through
    the web site and addresses associated with Mindview for almost two
    weeks. I have also tried their website with different browsers and on
    different machines.

    Does anyone know of another way to order this guide?

    Thanks!

    -Pat
    , Nov 10, 2006