Solve a statistics problem

Michele Dondi

Maybe you two can get together in a chat room or something and talk about
how this experience made you feel.

I suppose they have better things to do. /me too. Yet I support them
and I am upset at your repeated insulting attempts. BTW: you didn't
comment on the fish I gave you (although I claimed myself it was
slightly rotten in the first place) did it help you? Did you improve
it?

Michele

seth brundle

My repeated attempts were merely in response to people who attempt to make
an argument that any given post 'is off topic'.

My post was on-topic, as I was seeking a Perl solution to my problem, and,
in fact, 2 people responded to my post with Perl modules which were directly
relevant to my problem - answers which were specifically relevant to my
solution, in Perl, which would not have been provided in other groups.

I have been programming Perl, own a Usenet service, and been using Usenet
and comp.lang.perl.misc, and have even watched tchrist over his shoulder in
moderating comp.lang.perl.misc since 1994, I dont need anyone telling me
what they think is off or on topic.

It was on topic, I received relevant on-topic Perl-specific responses which
helped me greatly, and the people who decide for themselves what is on or
off topic were simply spam, because my post and the responders were directly
relevant to this group.

Unfortunately, there are just way too many people who want to jump at the
chance of 'making an argument' that any given post is off-topic in this
group.

Michele Dondi said:
Maybe you two can get together in a chat room or something and talk about
how this experience made you feel.

I suppose they have better things to do. /me too. Yet I support them
and I am upset at your repeated insulting attempts. BTW: you didn't
comment on the fish I gave you (although I claimed myself it was
slightly rotten in the first place) did it help you? Did you improve
it?

Michele
.'KYU;*EVH[.FHF2W+#"\Z*5TI/ER<Z`S(G.DZZ9OX0Z')=~/./g)x2,$_,