Solving System of Linear Equation (SLE) - FuncDesigner example

dmitrey

Hi all,
I would like to introduce a couple examples of easy & convenient
modelling and solving System of Linear Equation (SLE) by FuncDesigner
(a python-written tool, BSD license). It doesn't require to construct
matrices A and b (Ax = b) by user, they are created automatically. See
here for details:
http://openopt.org/FuncDesignerDoc#Solving_systems_of_linear_equations
Currently the only one solver available is numpy.linalg.solve (LAPACK
routine dgesv, dense systems only); I intend to add some more solvers,
maybe for sparse matrices as well, in future.
Regards, D.