Some basic-design question

Tinu

Hi,

I have some kind of basic-design question.

While developing my web application I asked myself if it makes sense to
use some kind of command pattern. How do others implement the functional
code of a web application? Put put all logic directly into the event
handlers? Use a command pattern? Use a state-event pattern?

- Martin

Kevin Spencer

How do others implement the functional code of a web application? Put put
all logic directly into the event handlers? Use a command pattern? Use a
state-event pattern?

Yes to all. And then some. Not speaking for myself, of course. ;-)

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Neither a follower nor a lender be.

Tinu

Tinu said:
Hi,

I have some kind of basic-design question.

While developing my web application I asked myself if it makes sense to
use some kind of command pattern. How do others implement the functional
code of a web application? Put put all logic directly into the event
handlers? Use a command pattern? Use a state-event pattern?

- Martin

Does anybody know some links to sample implementations of design
patterns in C#?

- Martin