some controls not defined in code behind file?

Guest

I'm using VWD to create a form. In the code behind submit button event method
I'm trying to reference text fields to send an email from a contact us form.

I can reference some of my TextBoxes but for some I get the following error:

Error 'contactPage' does not contain a definition for 'EmailTextBox'
(as in public partial class contactPage : System.Web.UI.Page)

I'm referencing the control like this:

this.EmailTextBox.Text (oddly enough the intellisense prompted me
through this)

the following reference to another control works:

this.NameTextBox.Text

I'm really puzzled by this. Is this a bug in ASP.NET 2.0? I noticed VWD
doesn't declare amd initialize these controls in the code behind class the
way VS 2003 does with ASP.NET 1.1

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks

Guest

figured it out, I had a backup of my aspx page under a different name with
the same inherit class name but had changed the case of the variables to
there was really a name conflict. boy did I spin my wheels on this one. Would
be nice if VWD supported SVN ;)