    controls too.

    THis same code will run on other machine.

    What is the problem?? Help me ASAP.

    Jayesh Suthar, Oct 11, 2003

  2. What does it look like when you View Source from working and non working
    browser?

    Have you tried

    aspnet_regiis -i

    which is discussed in http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306005

    Andy Mortimer [MS]
    Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
    newsgroup purposes only

    Andy Mortimer [MS], Oct 14, 2003

  3. Jayesh Suthar

    Kris Childs Guest

    I encountered the same problem because I installed IIS after installing the
    ..net Framework, thus aspnet_regiis -i had to be run manually. You can also
    verify that ASP.net dlls are being used by viewing your application
    configuaration mappings through the MMC - if there is nothing associated
    with .aspx then you need to run aspnet_regiis -i

    Kris Childs, Oct 16, 2003