some controls not displayed on web page

Jayesh Suthar

Hi,

I have Win XP Profession OS. I have made ASP.NET
applicaiton using C#. In that i have put 4 controls(1 Edit
Box, 2 Label Text, 1 Button). Now when i build the
application and run it, it opens my application web page
on Internet Explorer. But it shows only Label Text. It
can't show Button and Edit Box. Same happens with other
controls too.

THis same code will run on other machine.

What is the problem?? Help me ASAP.

Andy Mortimer [MS]

What does it look like when you View Source from working and non working
browser?

Have you tried

aspnet_regiis -i

which is discussed in http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306005

Andy Mortimer [MS]
Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only

Kris Childs

I encountered the same problem because I installed IIS after installing the
..net Framework, thus aspnet_regiis -i had to be run manually. You can also
verify that ASP.net dlls are being used by viewing your application
configuaration mappings through the MMC - if there is nothing associated
with .aspx then you need to run aspnet_regiis -i