Some error for Tk.

CFC

Hi.
When I was running my program, and click the button, it will show the
following message:

But, I have been read some samples..

and here is my code:

require 'tk'
require 'sdl'

def Play(path, times)
music=SDL::Mixer::Music.load(path)
SDL::Mixer.playMusic(music,-1)
end
SDL::init(SDL::INIT_AUDIO)
SDL::Mixer.open
path=TkVariable.new
TkEntry.new("textvariable"=>path).pack("padx"=>10)
TkButton.new(){
text "Play"
command {proc Play(path.value, -1)}
}.pack("padx"=>10)
Tk.mainloop

Does it have any error in the code?
Could anyone help me?
Thank you a lot.

David Vallner

D=C5=88a Nede=C4=BEa 19 Febru=C3=A1r 2006 17:08 CFC nap=C3=ADsal:
Hi.
When I was running my program, and click the button, it will show the
following message:

You botched something or the API changed a bit since the samples were made.=
=20
What line / in which method call? It's hard to put the finger on this witho=
ut=20
that for people that don't know Tk and SDL by heart without that.

David Vallner

Hidetoshi NAGAI

From: David Vallner <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Some error for Tk.
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 01:21:20 +0900
above line should most probably be:
command(proc { Play(path.value, -1) })

A block is available for #command method on current Ruby/Tk.
So,

command { Play(path.value, -1) }

is acceptable.