Some great C Books (free to download, direct http links)

Randall

His link redirects to a russian page.

His page (unfortunately) doesn't seem to have any affect on my system:
Firefox (JavaScript Disabled)
Red Hat Fedora Core 4 (with)
NSA Security Enhanced Linux

I assume this is a malicious page, though I can't confirm it as my
honey pot box (Windows2000) is packed up and unavailable at the moment.

-Randall

Keith Thompson

I think the same!
Something strange is here?
His link redirects to a russian page.

His page (unfortunately) doesn't seem to have any affect on my system:
Firefox (JavaScript Disabled)
Red Hat Fedora Core 4 (with)
NSA Security Enhanced Linux

I assume this is a malicious page, though I can't confirm it as my
honey pot box (Windows2000) is packed up and unavailable at the moment.

-Randall

Please don't top-post. See <http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html>.

The advertised site appears to be providing illegitimate copies of
published books (though I haven't confirmed this). If you want to
post a followup, *please* don't give the site any more advertising by
repeating the URL.

Simon Biber

There is a collection of illegal things here: cracks, software, movies,
music, e-books. Of the e-books, I couldn't see anything relating to the
C language.

This is the list of e-books available:

Seventeen.Magazine.February.2006.PDF.eBook-YYePG 19.58 Mb
Elle.Girl.Magazine.February.2006.PDF.eBook-YYePG 20.54 Mb
Adobe-Photoshop-CS-za-24-chasa.pdf.zip 21.22 Mb
Bill.Fleming_Animation..rar 8.96 Mb
Internet.Routing.Architectures.rar 7.07 Mb
Linux.Russian.html.book.rar 2.1 Mb
NeroCoverDesigner.(RUS).rar 1.6 Mb
NeroWaveEditor.(RUS).rar 0.64 Mb
Tricks-and-effects-PhotoshopCS.pdf.zip 23.32 Mb
secreti-Photoshop-CS.pdf.zip 59.9 Mb
3d Studio MAX 6.0. ПрактичеÑкий курÑ.zip 11.31 Mb