Some images only partially display until refreash

Earl Teigrob

I am using ASP.NET with C# to dynamically generate photo thumbnail images.
When I first load a page of thumbnail images, often one or more images only
partialy loaded. When I press refreash, everything loads correctly. I think
this is probably a pure HTML issue with some the the HTML generated by
ASP.NET.

Here is the link to one page that messes up quite often.

http://www.site2020.com/PhotoBrowse....04 JounreyEd Company Golf Tournament/Movies/

Thanks for the help

Earl

or www.site2020.com for the main site.