  1. Erwin Moller

    Erwin Moller Guest

    Is Java popular supported by web hosting servers?

    Erwin Moller, May 6, 2008

  2. Erwin Moller

    Roedy Green Guest

    Re: Some people tell that at present, most web hosting servers support all kinds of programming language, some people tell me that many web hosting server don't support Java, What is the truth?

    On Mon, 5 May 2008 19:33:37 -0700 (PDT), Erwin Moller

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/ispvendors.html
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary

    Roedy Green, May 6, 2008

  3. Erwin Moller

    Dave Miller Guest

    Erwin Moller wrote:
    > Is Java popular supported by web hosting servers?

    We just started a Java web hosting service, address below.

    --
    Dave Miller
    Strategic Services Group, Inc.

    Dave Miller, May 6, 2008
  4. Erwin Moller

    Dave Miller Guest

    Lew wrote:
    > Dave Miller wrote:
    >> We just started a Java web hosting service, address below.
    >> http://www.cheap-jsp-hosting.com/

    > First time I've ever seen good spam. I mean, er, I approve of your
    > publicizing your valuable and appreciated service.
    >
    > Some advice:
    > On your site your copy reads,
    >
    >> Private Java hosting means that your applications run in a private
    >> Tomcat with it's own Java virtual machine (JVM). No matter happens on
    >> your neighbors' site, your applications keep running strong.

    > The third-person neutral possessive is "its", with no apostrophe.
    >
    > "No matter happens" probably should read, "No matter what happens ..."
    >
    > "neighbors'" is plural, but "site" is singular. They should agree.
    >
    > With all those errors already showing up on the front page of your site,
    > in the first paragraph, I'm guessing you need a good copy-edit overhaul
    > of all your content. I'd go the extra mile and have the editor cover
    > style as well as grammar.
    >
    > Not the visual style - that is actually quite nice. The writing style.
    > A good copy editor will know.
    >
    > The visual style is really quite nice.

    Thank you, Lew.

    Dave Miller, May 7, 2008