Some people tell that at present, most web hosting servers supportall kinds of programming language,

Dave Miller

Lew said:
First time I've ever seen good spam. I mean, er, I approve of your
publicizing your valuable and appreciated service.

Some advice:
On your site your copy reads,

The third-person neutral possessive is "its", with no apostrophe.

"No matter happens" probably should read, "No matter what happens ..."

"neighbors'" is plural, but "site" is singular. They should agree.

With all those errors already showing up on the front page of your site,
in the first paragraph, I'm guessing you need a good copy-edit overhaul
of all your content. I'd go the extra mile and have the editor cover
style as well as grammar.

Not the visual style - that is actually quite nice. The writing style.
A good copy editor will know.

The visual style is really quite nice.
Thank you, Lew.