Some problems using web parts

psycho

I am working on an application in which web parts are being used.
I came across few issues:

1. I was unable to move any verb before Title text of web part.
2. The drag and drop feature is not working Firefox.
3. Also the pop up menu for editing verbs is coming only in IE.
Otherwise only simple links are appearing.
4. Also is there any way in which i can edit the web part in place
instead of going to separate section in page.

What I found out was that in case of Firefox the javascript resource
file and inline scripts were not present.
When I examined the axd file i found out that attachEvent is used to
attach events to DOM elements which i suppose is supported only in IE
(addEventListener in Firefox).
One more thing that i found was that window.event.srcElement was used
which could be replaced by the window.event.target.

I can't understand why this functionality is not available in web
parts.

Is there something I can do to overcome these issues and add
functionality similiar to igoogle.

Thanks in advance for help