Some questions about eCommerce and ASP.net.

Miguel Dias Moura

Hello,

in 2 months i will create an eCommerce web site in ASP.net.

I have been creating web sites in Flash, ASP, ASP.net and PHP for quite
sometime.
However i never created an eCommerce web site. So i have a few questions:

1. How an eCommerce web site works? Where can i find some information about
it?
I have some ideas of it but i would like to read something about it...

2. Is there any code, dreamweaver extension or anything else for
eCommerce/ASP.net?

Thank You,
Miguel