Some things that do work only when I am on connected to internet

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Eitan M, Jun 10, 2005.

  1. Eitan M

    Eitan M Guest

    Hello,

    I have a .NET web application.
    I have a *.mdb file,
    the connectionString is something like :

    conMain.ConnectionString = "provider = microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0; data source
    = " _

    & Server.MapPath("./db/mydb.mdb")

    When I am doing update, or just even simple command :
    cmd = new oleDB.oleDBCommand,
    system throws me to the unload event,
    after that, system run to the next command.

    Also when I am doing something like :
    retval = cmd.executeNoneQuery(),

    system also throws me out.

    When I am connected to internet, and run the web application again -
    everythings is OK.
    It seems that things don't work well to the *.mdb file (maybe some
    configurations) when I am not running on the internet.

    What may be the reason for the above problem ?

    Thanks :)
    Eitan M, Jun 10, 2005

  2. Eitan M

    Eitan M Guest

    Also,
    when I running the application on the second time, I got the message :
    Error while trying to run project : unable to start debugging on the web
    server.

    I didn't find out what file ???

    Eitan M, Jun 10, 2005