Some way to find controls in code behind that has been deleted from aspx?

mortb

Hi

My problem is that I have loads of controls in some of my .cs codebehinds.
Most of the controls are used but there are also controls that I manually
have deleted from the .aspx HTML.
Do someone know of any way or tool to match the name of the controls in the
..cs with the ID:s in the aspx page
to get some report stating which are missing?

This would really help me and probably a lot of other people.

cheers,
mortb

William F. Robertson, Jr.

Could you just deleted all protected controls fields, switch to the
designer, and have the designer recreate all your control variables?

bill