    my posts follow the rules and it is purely personal, I'm going to see to it
    that priveledge is revoked.
    I might be wrong, but I'm going to find out.

    Tom, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Tom

    Tintin Guest

    "Tom" <> wrote in message news:...
    > I answered someone's post in comp.lang.perl.moderated and I followed the
    > guidlines.
    > However, my post was not posted.
    > I think one of the local cops in this group might be overstepping his
    > boundaries and not posting my posts because of disagreements here.
    > I'm certainly going to write to the proper people and find out, because if
    > my posts follow the rules and it is purely personal, I'm going to see to

    it
    > that priveledge is revoked.
    > I might be wrong, but I'm going to find out.

    You are wrong.

    You need to learn how Usenet works before coming to half baked conspiracy
    theories.

    Tintin, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Tom wrote:
    > I think one of the local cops in this group might be overstepping his
    > boundaries and not posting my posts because of disagreements here.

    Do you honestly think that you are that important that people waste their time
    keeping track of you?

    You are delusional.

    Peter Hickman, Sep 26, 2003
  4. Tom

    Tom Guest

    "Peter Hickman" <> wrote in message
    > Tom wrote:
    > > I think one of the local cops in this group might be overstepping his
    > > boundaries and not posting my posts because of disagreements here.

    > Do you honestly think that you are that important that people waste their

    time
    > keeping track of you?
    >
    > You are delusional.

    It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with a clueless child being in
    a position they have no business being in.
    There happens to be an overabundance of such individuals in the world,
    otherwise we wouldn't have such fearful leaders currently in charge.

    Tom, Sep 26, 2003
  5. Tom

    Keith Keller Guest

    Keith Keller, Sep 26, 2003
  6. Tom wrote:
    > "Peter Hickman" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Tom wrote:
    >>
    >>>I think one of the local cops in this group might be overstepping his
    >>>boundaries and not posting my posts because of disagreements here.

    >>Do you honestly think that you are that important that people waste their

    > time
    >
    >>keeping track of you?
    >>
    >>You are delusional.
    >>

    > It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with a clueless child being in
    > a position they have no business being in.
    > There happens to be an overabundance of such individuals in the world,
    > otherwise we wouldn't have such fearful leaders currently in charge.

    Let me get this straight:

    World leaders are arses therefore a moderator of a newsgroup is picking on
    you. Proof positive, case closed.

    Who are you really? David Icke?

    Peter Hickman, Sep 26, 2003
  7. Tom

    Tom Guest

    "Keith Keller" <-francisco.ca.us> wrote in message
    > NotDashEscaped: You need GnuPG to verify this message
    >
    > On 2003-09-26, Tom <> wrote:
    > > I answered someone's post in comp.lang.perl.moderated and I followed the
    > > guidlines.
    > > However, my post was not posted.
    > > I think one of the local cops in this group might be overstepping his
    > > boundaries and not posting my posts because of disagreements here.
    > > I'm certainly going to write to the proper people and find out, because

    if
    > > my posts follow the rules and it is purely personal, I'm going to see to

    it
    > > that priveledge is revoked.
    > > I might be wrong, but I'm going to find out.

    > Perhaps it might have been better to find out before posting unfounded
    > accusations?
    >
    > --keith

    I did say I wasn't sure, but you are probably right I should have waited.

    Tom, Sep 26, 2003
  8. Tom wrote:
    > "Peter Hickman" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Tom wrote:
    >>
    >>>I think one of the local cops in this group might be overstepping his
    >>>boundaries and not posting my posts because of disagreements here.

    >>Do you honestly think that you are that important that people waste their

    > time
    >
    >>keeping track of you?
    >>
    >>You are delusional.
    >>

    > It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with a clueless child being in
    > a position they have no business being in.

    Indeed. So why don't you get a few clues before proceeding?

    > There happens to be an overabundance of such individuals in the world,
    > otherwise we wouldn't have such fearful leaders currently in charge.

    Chris Mattern

    Chris Mattern, Sep 26, 2003
  9. In article <3f745feb$0$24124$>, Peter Hickman wrote:

    > Let me get this straight:
    >
    > World leaders are arses therefore a moderator of a newsgroup is picking on
    > you. Proof positive, case closed.
    >
    > Who are you really? David Icke?

    Nah, he didn't claim the moderators were giant lizards...

    dha

    "You're on dry land! Squeaky Whale can't save you now!"
    - Stephen Cole

    David H. Adler, Sep 26, 2003
  10. In article <>, Tom <> wrote:
    >I answered someone's post in comp.lang.perl.moderated and I followed the
    >guidlines.
    >However, my post was not posted.

    If you'd read the guidelines, you'd know that

    Subject: 5. Will I receive a rejection notice if my submission is rejected?

    Absolutely. Always. Without fail. Yes. In case this isn't clear:

    POSTS ARE NEVER REJECTED SILENTLY.

    If your post hasn't shown up in the newsgroup and you haven't received
    a rejection notice within a day or two of posting, it is almost certain
    that the moderation panel has not received your submission.

    You'd also know this:

    If you would like to verify that your post is, in fact, in the
    hands of the moderation panel, contact the panel administrator
    at

    <>

    >I think one of the local cops in this group might be overstepping his
    >boundaries and not posting my posts because of disagreements here.

    I think you're being paranoid. I also think you should have made some
    effort to find out the true state of affairs before slandering a bunch
    of strangers.

    >I might be wrong, but I'm going to find out.

    Next time, maybe you should try finding out *before* you make public
    accusations. Completely aside from the benefit of not offending
    innocent people, which you may or may not recognize, it would also
    benefit you personally to do this, because you would be less likely to
    make an ass of yourself, as you did here.

    For the record, no article from has ever been
    submitted to the moderation panel for comp.lang.perl.moderated. As
    the guidelines say, articles can be mailed to
    if the usual news posting path isn't
    working for you.

    Mark Jason Dominus, Sep 28, 2003