    For example: UML development for restaurant, or UML for school
    class/student/exam, etc.

    Thanks.

    merk, Jul 7, 2004

  2. On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:26:24 +0200, "merk" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi.
    >
    >Does someone know where I can find pdf book, tutorial, or something similar,
    >where I can read about real project developed with UML and Java?
    >Something where author describe whole process of UML usage (what diagram is
    >first, use cases, etc.) and Java coding at the end.
    >
    >I know UML and RUP (and Java) but I don't know how to start some real
    >project.
    >For example: UML development for restaurant, or UML for school
    >class/student/exam, etc.
    >
    >Thanks.

    'Developing applications with Java and UML'
    (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201702525/454/026-9470501-7375669
    ) isn't bad... Not free though.

    Pan
    ========================
    TechBookReport http://www.techbookreport.com

    TechBookReport, Jul 7, 2004

  3. merk

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:26:24 +0200, "merk" <> wrote
    or quoted :

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/uml.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jul 7, 2004
  4. merk

    merk Guest

    > >Does someone know where I can find pdf book, tutorial, or something
    similar,
    > >where I can read about real project developed with UML and Java?

    > see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/uml.html

    Thanks.

    I find this books in local library.
    -Developing Enterprise Java Applications with J2EE and UML - 2001
    -Developing Applications with Java and UML - 2002
    -Java Design: Objects, UML, and Process - 2001

    But do you know for newer books where I can read about real project
    developed with UML (maybe ver.2) and Java?

    Thanks.

    merk, Jul 10, 2004
  5. merk

    merk Guest

    Re: Someone know any real Java and UML project?

    merk, Jul 10, 2004
  6. merk

    Sam Guest

    "merk" <> wrote in message news:<cco4na$q84$>...
    > > >Does someone know where I can find pdf book, tutorial, or something

    > similar,
    > > >where I can read about real project developed with UML and Java?

    > > see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/uml.html

    > Thanks.
    >
    > I find this books in local library.
    > -Developing Enterprise Java Applications with J2EE and UML - 2001
    > -Developing Applications with Java and UML - 2002
    > -Java Design: Objects, UML, and Process - 2001
    >
    > But do you know for newer books where I can read about real project
    > developed with UML (maybe ver.2) and Java?
    >
    > Thanks.

    A couple of other possible books: Craig Larman's "Applying UML and
    Patterns", and "Java Design Pattersn - a Tutorial" by James W. Cooper.
    Both rely heavily on UML.

    Regards,
    Sam90

    Sam, Jul 10, 2004